Precision Automotive Services Website - Terms & Conditions
Precision Automotive Services Website – Terms & Conditions
www.precisionairportparking.com.au (“The Site”) provides an online service that is owned and operated by Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd, ABN 89 002 635 430 (“The Authority”). An “online booking” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) is for a valet parking service purchased online from the Authority’s official website (“Service”).
The Authority may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any variations become effective on posting. It is important to understand that by making a purchase through this Site after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General Terms and Conditions:
These are the Terms and Conditions upon which we accept Internet bookings. It is important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions before making your booking. By making your booking on this site, you accept to be bound by the following:
1. By entering the Car Park premises, you and all of those claiming through you accept that a contract is formed with Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd.
2. For vehicles booked for 5 or more days your vehicle may be moved to another Precision Automotive Services PTY LTD. Operated location. 30-34 Ricketty street Mascot.
3. You are not booking a specific space, location or section within the car park. Rather, you are booking and using a service provided by Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd.
4. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you and the Vehicle in which you entered (“Vehicle”) must immediately leave the premises.
5. Your online booking will allow your Vehicle to be dropped off at the Precision Automotive Services parking premises. Your Vehicle will be moved to an indoor secure parking facility whilst you are transferred via an airport shuttle to the intended destination. Your Vehicle will be available for pick up upon returning back to our premises.
6. You must comply with all rules and directions displayed within the Precision Automotive Services premises and any directions given to you by our staff. There is no refund or exchange on any booking except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the Authority*.
7. We warrant that any services provided by us will by rendered with due care and skill. We make no other express warranties in relation to the services we provide. All other warranties, representations and conditions relating to the services (whether express or implied and whether arising in contract, at common law or under statute) are to the maximum extent permitted by law expressly excluded.
8. You acknowledge that our liability under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by the Trade Practices Act, 1974 (or similar state legislation) which cannot be excluded is to the extent permitted by law limited, at our option, to the re-supply of the services or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. Children under the age of 3 (three) may not be transported in our shuttles / our child seat availability is limited and we request all children to be dropped off at the airport with an appropriate parent or guardian prior to parking with Precision.
10. You acknowledge that we are not liable to you (or any passengers in the Vehicle, or any other party) for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property (including the vehicle) and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by us, our employees and agents.
11. If you leave the keys to the Vehicle with any of our employees and/or agents, we may deliver the Vehicle to any person producing the ticket issued to you or producing other evidence of entitlement that is satisfactory.
12. We reserve the right to enter the Vehicle and move it. You agree that we have no liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of entering and moving the Vehicle.
13. Without limiting the general and/or particular lien we have over the Vehicle left at the premises, you accept that we reserve the right to retain possession of the Vehicle until all fees and other costs incurred by us in respect of the Vehicle have been paid. While the vehicle is retained and in our possession, we may remove it to another location at your cost. If the amount that is due remains unpaid for 30 days, you agree that we can sell the Vehicle and you agree to take all steps required by Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd to permit us to do so.
14. In accordance with child restraint laws, effective from 1st March 2010, Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd will not be able to transport children under 12 months of age in the Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd vans. All children under the age of seven will require a suitable and legally approved child restraint in order to travel in the Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd van. Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd reserves the right to disallow transportation to any child and parent, in the event the child restraint laws cannot be adhered to during the time of transit. This applies under any circumstance(s).
15. You are liable for any damage caused by you or the Vehicle to the premises including, but not limited to, any damage caused by oil or other substances that leak from the Vehicle.
16. You indemnify Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd and agree to keep Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd indemnified against all losses which we may suffer arising from or in any way relating to:(a) A breach of these Terms and Conditions by you;
(b) The Vehicle; and
(c) The use of the Car Park premises by you, passengers of the Vehicle or any other person with your authority.
17. From September 13, 2016 Sydney Airport Corp. has forced a toll on all “Priority Pick-Ups” The total cost of this toll is $4. This toll is limited to collections from the Domestic airport only. We require payment for this toll from all clients we collect from the domestic airport.
18. If you fail to return on the same day you provide when filling out a booking on the booking form you agree that a $60 fee is to be paid to Precision upon return. The reason for this is so that our staffing costs are covered. If however you notify Precision via email 24 hours prior to your arrival this fee will be waived. This is fee is to cover the cost of inconveniences caused when you arrive on a date other than the date you have booked to return. e.g If you have booked to return on the 15th of November and you do not return until the 16th of November without notifying Precision via email 24 hours prior you will be charged a $60 late arrival fee.
All bookings on the Authority’s website are final and cannot be cancelled once confirmed. Please select carefully as we do not provide refunds where you may change your mind.
Precision Automotive Services Pty Ltd, ABN 89 002 635 430